Sneakin' thru the cactus in AZ

was21

Hey guys
I've been on the site for several years mostly soaking up info,and spending a few[HA!]
bucks here in supporting my long range habit.
Been in AZ since '81 as a transplant from Florida....traded wet heat for dry heat.
Went through a heavy pistol/classIII training and competition phase before I got around to long range rifle about 15 yrs ago. I've got a few spots [getting harder to keep/find]
where I can stretch out to over a mile with the 338's and 50. Mostly stay with the tactical 308's but have been worying lately with the 260.
Anyway, thought I'd say 'Howdy'
Wes in Mesa

Len
It is turning into a great year for wildflowers with all the rain this winter. Getting some great photos.
However it also brings on the allergies..sniff , sniff!

This summer will be real interesting when eveything dries out....can you say WILDFIRES!!!
We will probably be shut down from ANY access to state or federal land due to closures for wildfire danger.

wes

Roy
You got that right!
Being from Florida originally; I've thought about putting some gators in it !!!!
wes

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.