• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Slow powder in Oklahoma

abinok

Hey guys, Ill be heading to St Louis next month for a wedding... and a powder run. HI tech ammo sells some of the super slow military surplus powders many are fond of using in overbore cardridges. If anybody from Central Ok would like soem of what they sell, let me know. Ill be picking my order up at the loading dock, so no shipping and no hazmat. Email or post if youre interested in adding something to my order.

http://www.iidbs.com/hitech.zkb

BTT

placing my order on friday, picking it up on monday... let me know if youre interested guys.

Depending on lot# its about 2 grains slower than H870. For most applications, 870 is 2-4 steps faster than H50BMG, with 872 being 2 grains slower than 870, just for some referance. Give me the cartridge and bullet wt and I can give you some idea compared to H50BMG.

Should be within a grain or two of 50bmg... 118gr or so with 3150 from a 24' barrel... following hodgdons data.
Im going to be getting 16lbs for myself, if anybody wants a pound, I can arrange that... but if it works for you, youll have to order your own 8lb jug.
Ill check back on friday morning before I order.
If anybody else decides they want some, email me some contact info. Just one taker so far, still plenty of room in the truck.