Sizing up 7 WSM brass too 300WSM??

Far North Hunter

I have done numerous down sizing of brass, however very little experience going the other way. wondering if it's possible to take 7 WSM cases up to 300WSM. I have 80 pieces of Winchester brass I'd like try make work. Thinking of first using 21st Century expander, possibly annealing, and then running them through a 300 WSM bushing die (no bushing) to move the shoulder. Again expanding, annealing, trimming if necessary and neck turning. Lots of gyrations but I've got time. Anyone gone down this same rabbit hole?

You will have a hell of a time if you can even to it. The shoulder is 90 thou longer on 7wsm I believe. I would just get some 300 wsm brass.

I would be interested in your 7wsm brass, what make is it? what would you want for it?
The 80 rounds I mentioned were Winchester 150 gr loaded rounds. I went to pull the bullets, they are crimped and I'll destroy the bullets pulling them. Albeit I went looking and have 100 rounds of new unfired Winchester brass. I'd sell for $150 Tyd.

The 80 rounds I mentioned were Winchester 150 gr loaded rounds. I went to pull the bullets, they are crimped and I'll destroy the bullets pulling them. Albeit I went looking and have 100 rounds of new unfired Winchester brass. I'd sell for $150 Tyd.
Far North Hunter, I will take the new 100 rds of brass. What is the procedure for this on this forum?