• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Simison Built Stiller/Hart/A5 6mmAI rifle

hobbes54

I hate to sell this rifle but do to family circumstances and time constraints I am going to list it and see what kind of interest there is in it. I am not interested in lowball offers so please don't bother. I do not have to sell this rifle for financial reasons.. the only reason is not being able to find the time to fireform and reload for it. I am looking into rechambering the rifle to 6XC, but if there is enough interest I will just sell the rifle whole. Here are the specifics...

-Stiller Predator short action single shot
-Hart 28" 1:8 twist 1000 BR Taper (1.250 X 6" X .940 @ 30") barrel chambered in 6mm AI with long throat for bigger bullets
-Vais muzzle brake
-McMillan A5 stock with adjustable cheek piece and length of pull in 80%white, 10%tan and 10%grey
-Jewel trigger (trigger is set VERY light at this time, of course that can be adj)

This rifle was smithed by Jerry Simison and bedded by Meredith. I have shot 5 rounds through it as per Jerry's break in procedure. I also have 100 unfired Winchester brass that will go with the rifle along with a box of 105 AMax bullets and a box of 107 Bergers. I do have a scope on the rifle that is also available. It is a Leupold Mark 4 LR/T in 8.5-25X50mm with Illum. TMR reticle.

Rifle only - $2700
Rifle and scope - $3500

Please feel free to call me at 701-709-0oneonetwo with any questions you may have.

Last edited:
Some pictures.

Attachments

• 6mmAI2.JPG
    6mmAI2.JPG
    109.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 6mmAI1.JPG
    6mmAI1.JPG
    125.5 KB · Views: 9