Silencerco Harvester Evo ?

I have one, a Q half Nelson and a dead air Nomad. It's normally the last one of the three I grab…it's lighter but it's also noisier than those other two.

Not a knock on SiCo, great company…I have a Sythe in jail. The evo was half the cost of the other two, great entry can in my opinion because of the price.

Posted at the Rokslide, but many of us just bought Harverstor Evo's for $394 from Freedom Weapons. I got mine in a month too, many have been even less--from purchase to on the rifle.
Thank...you just made me buy another 1....

Super light and one of the best values for a hunting can.

I think it's more comparable to a omega 300 than a nomad albeit a different construction and rating (and price for that matter) I'd have no issues running one on a direct thread hunting style rifle. Sound signature is similar to my omega with the Hansohn bravo end cap..

Have been wanting one since they announced them... Major bummer they discontinued them.

So I ordered one this morning from Capitol Armory, $500 for the can! You guys really twisted my arm.

Also, I called my local place and they said all their dealers were out of stock with no backorder (since they're discontinued). So if you are debating one, probably better get on it real soon.

I have a question about the harvester evo. How many rounds can it digest before needing being sent in for cleaning? Its says it is a sealed can but also says it comes with 5/8" and 1/2" thread capability. How does that work? It also states 20" barrel length for 300 WM. What would happen with a 26" 300 RUM or a 26" 260 REM?

I have a question about the harvester evo. How many rounds can it digest before needing being sent in for cleaning? Its says it is a sealed can but also says it comes with 5/8" and 1/2" thread capability. How does that work? It also states 20" barrel length for 300 WM. What would happen with a 26" 300 RUM or a 26" 260 REM?
Not rated for a rum . Not enough volume to handle the gas or pressure . The end cap towards the barrel is removable so you can run different direct thread or asr bravo quick change mounts. You can shoot just about anything 30 cal 300wm or smaller.

i have 3 of the evos, they are an awesome can for the money. I don't shoot without a suppressor now and own around 20 of them, for the highest price TI ones to the cheapest aluminum rimfire ones ( I think it was $75 plus the tax stamp). I've ran an evo on every from a 223 AR to a 300 wsm and not been disappointed with them. I will say my Nomad Ti does sounds better but was also $1000 and is larger. If I can still find a deal on the evos I may pickup a few more just to have. Like I tell all my friends or people at the range that are interested in suppressors, if it's your first one buy 2, you'll never want to shoot without one again once you start using them.

I've got one as well and I do like it. I want to bring to the attention anyone thinking about buying one. There was a recall not long ago due to weak welds on a couple different SilencerCo cans, including the Evo. Mine wasn't included in the "affected" batch but did blow apart while at the range during low rate firing. I added a pic in that Rokslide thread mentioned above. I will say that SilencerCo was really good about the warranty. The timeframe of sending it in and then receiving it back fixed was a total of 3 weeks. I haven't had a chance to shoot with it since I got it back but it looks new again inside and out. I know that nothing is 100% perfect and things happen. Just be aware this isn't a heavy use can. Use it as intended and you "should" be fine.

Attachments

• IMG_6843.jpg
    IMG_6843.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 44
  • 2024-04-10_11-08-15.jpg
    2024-04-10_11-08-15.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 46