Sightron SIII question

Erik Kiser

Are there two different 6-24 models with different turrets? Some pics I see look like the turret is a larger exposed turret and some look like a capped turret. Is it just the pics and they're all capped? Thanks

Are there two different 6-24 models with different turrets? Some pics I see look like the turret is a larger exposed turret and some look like a capped turret. Is it just the pics and they're all capped? Thanks

Some of them are capped and some are not; I have scopes with both turret options and like both of them. I just pull the caps off my capped turrets most the time, but it is very nice to be able to cap the windage turret to not worry about bumping it. The clicks both feel the same and both track nicely.

Thank you. Just finishing up a build and getting ready to order a scope. I prefer the larger non capped so I know now to pay attention while ordering. Thank you again

If you order the LRMOA-2 it is only available in the the larger, non-capped turret. It's a fantastic scope. Be sure and shop around when you order it because some vendors are over $100 cheaper than others.

If I did this right the pic is of a Sightron S3 6x24x50 LRMOA. The turrets come exposed on this model.

Attachments

• securedownload (2).jpg
    securedownload (2).jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 58
Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.