Sierra tipped game king (gamechanger)

Joshlee9986

Now that these have been out a while, anyone with hunting experience who has taken animals with them, please weigh in and tell me your results and opinion on them. I have some 150 grainers for my .280 ackley improved and would mostly be hunting whitetail with them. I understand there are other threads about them but I've been unable to locate much hunting information on them. Thanks for yalls time and good luck this season!

9986, haven't seen any pic of game killed with these. I loaded some for grandson's .243. They are very accurate for him. A friend is loading them for his .270 for his deer hunt. Can't wait to see results. I bought them for the grandson's rifle due to Sierras great performance in my 22-250.

I shot them out of a 280 ai before I sold the rifle. On game performance was nearly identical to a game king but they have increased BC which I loved. They are softer bullets but violent expanders. Worked very very well on white tails out to 460.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.