Show US your Suppressed Rigs and Trophy pictures.

CZ455 Integral Suppressed. SAS Brazen
16.5" barrel
Insanely quiet.

The SAS Brazen are in stock and ready to be fitted to your host rifle.
10/22, CZ455, CZ452, or Savage rimfire.
$900

Thanks
Steve

Couple of foxes from the UK

Both taken with a 7x64 Santa Barbara actioned Voere, 24" Lothar Walther Barrel and 165gr soft point. Stock is a Boyd's prairie hunter and moderator is a Lawrence Precision.

Nice Set up and Foxes.

Thanks very much!

Will try and get photos of the suppressed Brno Model 2, CZ527 .223 and the currently being built .257 Roberts which will be great as a heavier foxer / light deer rifle.

Reminds me, must pick everyone's collective brains about a load for that one...

IMG_8568_zpsoj6hfunu.jpg

My annual trip (November 2015) to West Virginia was for the most part successful. Didn't manage to see a buck but got two does.

I used my 12.5" AR-P barreled SBR with a Saker 7.62 on the muzzle for the first time hunting. The load was my standard:
· 95 Grain Barnes TTSX
· 29.5 grains of LT-32

The first doe was at 153 yards standing broadside on a two track road. The hit was good as the back legs kicked out. Found blood where I shot and followed the spotty trail downhill of course. About 30 yards down the ravine/gulch I ran out of blood to trail. I guessed the deer ran to the bottom down to a pasture area so I followed the crest of the ravine/gulch all the way down. Wrong! No more blood. I thought what the heck the hit was good. So I back tracked up to the spot where I ran out of blood. I took a breather as climbing hills is not a common activity down here in the Keys. After studying the area I noticed some disturbed leafs about 20 yards down the hill and saw an open area. You guessed correctly…the doe had fallen into the ravine/gulch and was almost completely buried.

The TTSX did its job as witnessed by the devastation to the lungs and the heart. It was a complete pass through.

Doe number two was standing on a gas line right of way on the highest flat. She would not walk towards me and just showed me basically her head and neck at 90 yards. Since I had shooting sticks I took my time and the TTSX did the rest as she dropped in her tracks. The entrance hole is hard to see on the right side bottom of her neck. The exit hole is quite visible on the top.

Here's a picture of the victim and my SBR rig.

An old post but thought new pics that actuallly show up might be helpfull. Fall of 2021 found me having some success filling tags with suppressed units
150 yards Sako 300wm shooting 178 Amaxes with a Thunderbeast altra 7 can
thumbnail_IMG_0941.jpg

235 yards Tikka 30-06 altralite shooting 168 Amaxes with a Gemtec One can
thumbnail_IMG_0807.jpg

325 yards BCA 20 inch barreled 6.5 Grendel shooting 123 elds with Gemtec One can
20211002_173417.jpg

Last edited: