• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Short Action Customs .308 for sale...only 60 rounds fired!!

toader

Selling my custom .308 built by Mark Gordon and the boys at Short Action Customs. The rifle is as new with only 60 shots fired through it - only blemish on the rifle is a little bit of brass rash from ejecting fired cartridges. The rifle is a hammer with FGMM ammo.....selling to fund another hunting rifle build.

Here are the specs:

*308 caliber, right-handed rifle

*SAC Alpaha 11 action with intregal recoil lug and 20 MOA rail, nitrided (Defiance Deviant action built to SAC specs), spiral fluted bolt with GAP bolt knob installed on bolt handle (not shown)

*McMillan A3 stock, 13.5" LOP, 2 flush cups on left side, 1 sling stud in front

*Bartlein stainless 5R barrel = Rem Varmit contour, 1-11 twist, heavy spiral fluted, 22" long, USMC heavy recessed crown

*Surgeon DBM with 2 AI magazines included

*Jewell trigger tuned to 2#

*Custom SAC signature pillar/rifle bedding = fit and finsh are flawless!!

*Stock painted flat black and all metal cerakoted Mil-Spec OD green with black accents

*9 boxes of FGMM 175 grain ammo included with sale

*Rifle and ammo = $3675 shipped/insured in a hard rifle case.......no trades please, looking to sell to fund another build!!

Brass rash shown here:

Stupid accurate!!

That's a beautiful rifle by a great builder at an honest price. The perfect do it all rifle.

I will weigh it tonight & post.

I can say right now though, the rifle balances perfectly and handles very well!!

$3500 for rifle/ammo or I can do a package deal that includes a Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x50 mil-dot scope with Seekins low rings and ammo for $5000 shipped insured.

The Nightforce and Seekins rings were new with the rifle...only 60 rounds on them!!

Reduced again!!!

$3450 for rifle and ammo

$4950 for rifle, ammo, Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x50, and Seekins rings

Recent Posts