• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Shillan .308 cal. #4 contour barrel blank F.S.

308 nate

I have for sale one Shillan number 4 contour barrel blank.
It is a .308 calibur, Chrome molly. Will finish at 26"

$135 includes shipping in the USA

308nate

Never mind on the address I got it off your web page will be mailing a postal money order as soon as I get confirmation that I am the buyer.

Got it yesterday and it was a perfect fit in the stock I had planned on using....there is plenty of meat on the bore end for my purpose thanks. This barrel is going to be the first one I fit to an action. If it will not shoot we will know the cause......like .999 chamber runout will probably be the culprit:)

Take your time use plenty of oil and clean the reamer often , you got a lathe that big now or are you using the "Old man's"

What case are you building this on? the 300 Wisper?

Last edited:
Think I am going to use the old mans this time, but he is taking me to look at a used one tomorrow. Probably just gonna build another .308 Win....you cant have too many. I am ordering a bunch of action/bolt truing tools next week and am gonna practice that too. It will probably be a complete train wreck but who knows. Do you like Manson or Kiffs mandrels better?