• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Selling one of two 5.5-22x56 Nightforce Scopes

Status
Not open for further replies.

veriest1

I have two 5.5-22x56 Nightforce NXS Scopes with Zerostops. I'm looking to sell one these scopes to fund other projects.

The first scope is in almost new condition but has a couple of light scratches on the sun shade where the shade was shoved in a back pack. It may have a scratch or two on it that I didn't notice since it has lived on my hunting rig for a few years now but if there are any I couldn't find them. If it matters to you I can include the sunshade off the like new scope. The reticle in this scope is no longer offered from what I can tell but it is very similar to the Mil-Dot reticle they offer except it is in MOA to match the turrets.

The other Nightforce looks like it has a MOAR reticle in it and is in like new condition. Neither scope has ever been dropped or anything like that.

Your pick for $1780+ shipping. The scope will be shipped in a Nightforce box padded inside of another box with insurance and signature required upon delivery.

Interesting trades will be considered but I'm primarily looking for a Glock 26, boolit casting supplies, revolvers in .357 magnum or .38 special (Blackhawk or LCR preferred), quality AR-15 optics (something like a 1-6x, 1-8x, Aimpoint T-1, etc.), a Super Sniper fixed 10, etc. I'd also be interested in something chambered in .338 Lapua, .45-90 or .45-100, .375 H&H etc... just because.

Still for sale? I'm willing on trading some items. .38 special with holsters inw owb and a secret squirrel shelf to hide it in. The video makes sense. Send me a phone number for pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.