Selecting a Wind Meter for you

James, which stand alone rangefinder do you recommend. I see you use the sig binoculars in your videos. If you were using a stand alone for hunting which would you choose?

Thanks

Buck

James, which stand alone rangefinder do you recommend. I see you use the sig binoculars in your videos. If you were using a stand alone for hunting which would you choose?

Thanks

Buck
The sig GEN two is coming out in about a week. I have one here I've been testing it so wait until that comes out. The other option is the new vector X which I don't have in my hands yet once I do a check between them, I'll let you know which ones better.

The sig GEN two is coming out in about a week. I have one here I've been testing it so wait until that comes out. The other option is the new vector X which I don't have in my hands yet once I do a check between them, I'll let you know which ones better.
Now that is what I have been waiting to hear. Let us know your opinion as soon as you can because I am ready to purchase. It will be between the Gen 2 and Revic.