Seen any sweet deals for a spare scope? ($300 range)?

entoptics

As the title suggests, looking for a good deal/coupon code for a spare scope in the $300 range. Will be used exclusively for swapping around various rifles for load development and accuracy testing (22LR, AR15, friends' rifles, etc), and will likely live on a plinker AR15 most of the time.

1. DO NOT need extreme reliability, turret accuracy, light gathering, or light weight.
  2. DO need decent clarity (at least in the middle of the FOV), and ability to hold zero reasonably well.
  3. 20X - 25X max mag range, but if the price/features were right, I'd probably be willing to go as low as 15X.
  4. 30mm tube, as I already have some good quality spare rings, but might go for something bigger/smaller if the price/features were good enough to offset the cost of new rings.
  5. MOA adjustments
  6. MOA reticle hashes of some sort

Of course, I've heard really good things about SPINAOPTICS...;)

EuroOptic's has Vortex Vipers, MOA, Gen 1, 6x-24x-50 MM, SFP Scopes, on Sale for,.. $389.00 + Free Shipping !
I LIKED my First One, so MUCH that, I just bought, a 2 nd one, a few days, ago !
They are, Clear, Bright, Constant sized Cross Hairs, Tactical "Clicks", NON- CLUTTERED / NON -"Christmas Tree" Field ( Etched Glass ) and, I can see, 6 MM Bullet Holes easily at,.. 200 Yards ! Great Warranty IF, ever needed !
I Put one on, my 6 XC and, 6.5 Creedmoor, rifles.

Last edited:
Arken......
IMG_1975.jpg

athlon or arken would meet those

but i would look at aa optics for refurb vortex stuff
im a vortex fan and had to use their warranty once and was impressed. they even paid for the label to ship the item to them.
sent me a brand new item back, still wrapped in plastic

Any first hand experience with the Arken LH or EPL series? They have 30 mm tubes, which is essentially a $50 discount since I wouldn't need to buy rings.

As the title suggests, looking for a good deal/coupon code for a spare scope in the $300 range. Will be used exclusively for swapping around various rifles for load development and accuracy testing (22LR, AR15, friends' rifles, etc), and will likely live on a plinker AR15 most of the time.

1. DO NOT need extreme reliability, turret accuracy, light gathering, or light weight.
  2. DO need decent clarity (at least in the middle of the FOV), and ability to hold zero reasonably well.
  3. 20X - 25X max mag range, but if the price/features were right, I'd probably be willing to go as low as 15X.
  4. 30mm tube, as I already have some good quality spare rings, but might go for something bigger/smaller if the price/features were good enough to offset the cost of new rings.
  5. MOA adjustments
  6. MOA reticle hashes of some sort

Of course, I've heard really good things about SPINAOPTICS...;)
Arken

Any first hand experience with the Arken LH or EPL series? They have 30 mm tubes, which is essentially a $50 discount since I wouldn't need to buy rings.
I'm very happy with my Arken SH2 4 x 16 and I hear the Japanese glass is even better!

SWFA if going off of your criteria. Fixed 16x, or 20x. Holds zero and decent glass for $300, can't break them in normal use.

SWFA I have 2. one 20x I've used for break in on every rifle I own. The other sits on my Ruger 22.