Seems like.......

but first before borescoping, you have to saw it in half to analyze the internal grain structure to see if there's a defect in the factory's manufacturing process when they 3D print the wood. :p :p :p
I worked on a Benelli 28g over/under awhile back. Had what appeared to be the prettiest piece of English Walnut one could ever hope to find. It was 3D printed with pressed 'wood' underneath...... "no grain structure"

I worked on a Benelli 28g over/under awhile back. Had what appeared to be the prettiest piece of English Walnut one could ever hope to find. It was 3D printed with pressed 'wood' underneath...... "no grain structure"
Yeah, I knew someone from the shotgun world was going to chime in with that scenario....I just couldn't think of a more silly scenario so I went with it 😂

Maybe we should adopt a standard "off the rails" or "hijack" gif as a reel it back in attempt that everyone will recognize I was thinking a borescope meme too but couldn't figure out how to do it. I particularly like the flaming out at end of crash, really seems right.

off-rails-2.gif
hijack.gif

Sheer numbers of participants, a little less actual "Long Range Shooting/Hunting" than in the past, so many good products available, and has been said the lock down has people looking for contact. Hank Hill's fence has been shut down many places.

Personally I don't always notice the drift, and go with what comes up.

I do scan who started the thread, who posted last, and how many responses it's generated. This thread being an example, I want to hear everything short grass has to say about everything/anything, I've learned that much. More often I have an inverse response. If a thread is already in double digit pages when I see it I'm not going there.