• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Seekins havak 308 win

SamuelBerryhill308

I'm trying to find a seekins havak in 308 win.for some reason can't find any new ones unless there in one of the newer calibers so I'm now looking for a used one.i posted on here looking for one a good while ago and not sure what ever happen to my posting so I'm still on the hunt for one..may also be interested in a Browning xbolt hells canyon long range mcmillan in 308 thanks and God bless

Last edited:
I picked up one last week off grabagun. If they are not in stock sign up and ask to be notified when restocked. It took less than 1 month when I did. The 308 was also a little less than the other calibers! Btw this is my second seekins ph2, great guns for the price. Good luck 🍀👍🏽

Im Selling one in 300 win mag in like new condition, with upgraded triggertech trigger, hawkins brake. comes without scope. shoots 1/2", just sits in my safe. $1550. only 100 rounds through it

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 16
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 18
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 16
Im Selling one in 300 win mag in like new condition, with upgraded triggertech trigger, hawkins brake. comes without scope. shoots 1/2", just sits in my safe. $1550. only 100 rounds through it
I appreciate the offer.if it was in 308 I'd jump all over it.i already have one 300 win mag if I didn't I'd definitely buy it