Scope

Texas89

I know there's been a bunch of these thread already but I can't read thru all of them. I'm looking for a scope that I'll be able to use out to 800 yard's and make reliable adjustments on the turrets. Trying to keep everything reasonably priced because I'm just getting started. Yall got any leads?

Check out the super sniper line on SWFA.com. I swear by the ss scopes. They have quite a variety now and it's the best bang for the buck. The fixed 10x is my favorite. There are hundreds of reviews on them.

I am also using a SWFA SS 10x42 on a .30-06 hunting rifle. It is a really good scope, I doubt that you can get more for the money it costs...

Viper vortex HS 4x16x44 is a good scope for I think under 500. Also, some of the nikons are good scopes for shooting steel. I used my Nikon monarch 5x20x44 BDC out to 750 on my .308. I see you're from round rock. I lived in Georgetown for 3 years. You need to check out best of the west in liberty. It's about a 20 minute drive. It's AWESOME. The guys are great and will help you get going. It's got long range rifle, pistol, rim fire, 3 gun, and trap and skeet Ranges. That's where I got serious with my long range shooting. They have steel out to a 1000 yards there as well. Good luck!

Viper vortex HS 4x16x44 is a good scope for I think under 500. Also, some of the nikons are good scopes for shooting steel. I used my Nikon monarch 5x20x44 BDC out to 750 on my .308. I see you're from round rock. I lived in Georgetown for 3 years. You need to check out best of the west in liberty. It's about a 20 minute drive. It's AWESOME. The guys are great and will help you get going. It's got long range rifle, pistol, rim fire, 3 gun, and trap and skeet Ranges. That's where I got serious with my long range shooting. They have steel out to a 1000 yards there as well. Good luck!

Been there my fair share just never bothered to bring it up. To make sure I don't say something stupid I generally just say nothing I know those guys get millions of questions that are generally stupid stuff. Also wasn't able to have the funds then that I do now.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.