Scope ideas for 22 250

Wow. That's an awesome table..how did you arrive at that????
Thank you so much.

😄 Since just a few years we are blessed with a huge amount of affordable quality scopes — so many scopes that buying one became unwieldy for me — especially so since scopes are such complex tools with so many important features.

I started with a short little list to help me in my own scope shopping for a 6-24x.
But the more I studied the features and the various uses of scopes, the more detailed the list became.
Finally I had to put them in a table... — too many features to make easy comparisons otherwise!
And as I kept discovering more and more scopes, the formerly little list became a big table! 😄

When I was in the market to buy a 4-16x, I already knew where that was headed and started my search right off the bat with a table! 😄
And by the time I was looking for a 3-12x I had a system. Out came Scope Specs Table no. 3. 😉

🟡 Since I was buying scopes for airguns, one requirement for inclusion was a minimum parallax of 10y (or 15y).
That kept some brands mostly out of my Specs Tables because their min. parallax starts usually at 25y or 50y.
➔ So, for firearms ranges, you can add scopes by Bushnell, Burris, Vortex, Nightforce, Leupold, and others if they fulfill your other requirements. 👍🏼

Matthias

Recent Posts