Scope Help- Bushnell Excursion 60mm, 80mm or Legend 60mm??

Buckmaster!

Hey guys, any1 have experience with these scopes? I am wondering how they "compare" with each other/ which one comes out on top..
(I dont have Any of these scopes within 200miles from me so I cant check them out..)

Bushnell Excursion 20-60x80
Bushnell Excursion 15-45x60
Bushnell Legend Ultra HD 15-45x60

I currently own a Leup Greenie Sequoya 60mm that I'm not to happy with..

My buddy owns a Leupold Gold ring 60mm that is excellent... I know my choices aren't a Gold Ring, but I don't have Gold for one either :rolleyes:

My main question is "comparing" the Excursion 60mm & 80mm's.. Anyone here had them side by side?? Any thoughts??

I called Bushnell & they said the Legend was a "better scope"... I asked why & they didn't know....... @_@
I personally have found ZERO reviews on this thing.. Anyone try one yet?

Just tryin to get as close to Gold as possible on a budget (Tall Order I know)

Thanks in advance!!

gun)gun)gun)gun)gun)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding, in ALL your ways acknowledge Him & He will Direct your Path"...
Proverbs 3:5-6

Last edited:
Well I just ordered the 80mm excursion.. I hope the 80mm doesn't make it too much bulkier than the smaller 60mm & that the extra size will make the light transmission worth it, also hope it is not way dark @ 60x lol
I guess we shall see... :rolleyes:

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts