Schmidt & Bender 4-16x42PMII

Nothing wrong with Skoda. They are VW`s with a better badge.

Guess you can tell I have a Skoda.

david.

Pete,

Also thanks for the update on the scopes I know you are doing your best. Thank you.

david.

[ QUOTE ]
Oh Ian you cheap skate.. i bet you drive a Skoda too..

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif!

The Skoda's at the garage, so for the time being i am driving the wifes Lada but ive got my eyes on a very tasty Wartburg, if they cant fix the Skoda.

Ian

"I meant to shoot the pike but the duck got in the way"

That is a fantastic price cheaper than the trade price in the US. I am tempted with another M1x16 and send it to Premier Ret to mod.
Got the M1 turrets on the cheaper more user friendly VX3, though the scope looks exactly like the 8.5x25 Mark4 variable. I will think it over i may have two of them!

[ QUOTE ]
Chris, David,, 5-25x56 will be out to you guys as soon as i have em, i've also on on order for my self and i'll take a back seat and make sure you guys get em first.. Big contracts and late glass delivery at S&B have caused the problem, out of my control guys, expecting them soon though,, they are worth waiting for.
regards Pete

[/ QUOTE ]FRET YE NOT, Pete. I know this is not your doing.

[ QUOTE ]
The Skoda's at the garage, so for the time being i am driving the wifes Lada but ive got my eyes on a very tasty Wartburg, if they cant fix the Skoda.

Ian

[/ QUOTE ]Pah - rich guy eh! - Trabant for me - finished in "boy racer" lime green fibreglass with chickenwire strengthening. Estate version o'corse.

centre punch,

Be patriotic.......buy British, no not them boy racer Aston Martin`s but true blue Reliant Robin, who needs 4 wheels anyway.

David.

Chris,
You've got me there, i cant think of a motor more lowly then a Trabant but Hey! i would sooner be seen in one of them, then a Reliant Robin /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Ian

ds,
You could say that my car comes in a patriotic colour "Imperial Blue" (Uugh, that could be French as well, you know, Waterloo, Imerial Guard, Blue tunics etc, Na wat a meeeeeen), but was made in Germany.
Once rode around on a Kawasaki K900 with a sidewinder side car, without any motorbike experience, [censored] me that was scary /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Ian

Oh yes.. if they would make it without illumination, the price would come down a bit more.. and I could buy it in, say 2-3 years /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Is the lit reticle on this S&B scope completely lit or is it just the center crosshair? Or does it depend on the reticle?

Frei just the centre cross. Although ive seen a P4 with it all illuminated.

guys, you will not belive this, and do i even want to admit it.
I once had a Reliant Robin !!!
I had it, street legal, aged 16. It beat the hell out of a Yammaha 50 Fizzie cos i had a radio-tape player in it, it had a heater, and if i opened the glass rear window, and folded the seats down and the rear seats forward, i could even bonk my girlfriend in the back of it.But i found out i had to be carfull about doing that when parked on a hill, as the hand brake had a habbit of letting go.
Heck i tuned that 3 wheel spazmobile up,big bore exhaust, ported head, bigger carb, the sod would do 90mph and was faster getting there than any 950 mini.
well thats one of my skelletons out the closet eh.
Pete

Pete,
"RESPECT", any man who can own up to having once owned a Reliant Robin is a god in my book, i admire your bravery but
Even if you bribed me with a S&B i would not have revealed that info, on the other hand a Leupold would definately have
loosened my tongue.

I hope you realise that regardless of the "bonking" and the "souping up", the fact that you actually DROVE a Reliant Robin has completely destroyed your credibility and will probably effect your business, how could we possibly have a gun built by a man who used to drive a "Plastic Pig"! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Ian.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.