• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SCAMMER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search the picture and i bet it comes up in another add. Had someone do that to me with a NXS F1

Pay with PayPal and pay the fee.

nobody wants the gen 5 ones
PayPal will not help you if it's anything firearm related, that includes scopes. I personally won't buy from anyone that is not a long time member with a history of contributions to the site. I don't care how good the deal is or how bad I want something. I'm on multiple forums and have bought and sold a lot of things, I've yet to have a bad transaction following this method.

NO is does NOT include scopes or any parts allowed to be sold on EBay. I just collected a refund on a rifle stock.

Stop spreading misinformation !,
Good on you for your recent refund on a stock. I've had a difference experience from selling a scope and the person wrote "rifle scope" in the description of goods. My account was temporarily suspended and $$ temporarily not available as well as a threat of a permanent ban for firearm related parts. This happened randomly and was not a part of any claim. The buyer was happy with the scope. It's not misinformation, it's an issue I've experienced! So, the undouchey response on your end should have let others know of your different experience using PP goods and services and not accusing people of spreading misinformation because unless you own PayPal or work there, you don't actually know how they will respond to each situation. That being said, I would not leave my hard earned money up to hoping PayPal would stand behind me, I'd vet the seller to the best of my ability and then make an educated decision.

You should have called and complained. 1000s of rifle scopes are sold on EBay and paid with PayPal.

Id love to know the WHOLE story.

You should have called and complained. 1000s of rifle scopes are sold on EBay and paid with PayPal.

Id love to know the WHOLE story.
I'm sure you would, however I don't feel the need to explain myself to you. Looking through your posts, you like to argue a lot. By the way, you might need to look into a new phone or computer, your cap locks seems to be getting stuck quite a bit.

I am only stating the facts as you could verify by contacting PayPal.

Attacking me serves no purpose absent any facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts