Scabbards

BrentM

What scabbard provides the best protection for the LR rifle to be transported on horseback? I see a couple on Midway and Cabelas that look decent. Fully enclosed and sturdy looking. Clearly the protection of the optics is paramount with the turrents etc sticking out everywhere. Thanks.

Stay tuned---I should have some photos pretty quick of one that I am currently making right now. And it is designed for horseback hunting. I'm just finishing it up as we speak.

Randy

What scabbard provides the best protection for the LR rifle to be transported on horseback? I see a couple on Midway and Cabelas that look decent. Fully enclosed and sturdy looking. Clearly the protection of the optics is paramount with the turrents etc sticking out everywhere. Thanks.
I can't recall the thread titles, but there have been a couple of good ones. Use the search bar top right corner of the page. mtnrunner has been a big part of those threads. He's been at this awhile with some good insights.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts