• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage Strikers for sale

tinkerer

I have 3 custom Savage Strikers all set for hunting anything. Unfired since build.

First one is the 18" 30-06 family, with extra 25-06 and 270 win barrels. All metals in gloss bluing. Comes in ATA approved shipping case with 2 stocks. Flame maple custom stock. All have nice gloss 6X24X40 gloss scopes in Burris rings. All have extra Striker stock modded for field shooting and camo painted.

Second one is the 17" 308 family. Stock is Honey Bastogne Walnut. Comes with 7-08 barrel mounted and 308, 243, and 22-250 barrels.

Next is 17" 308 family with McGowen 260 barrel in nice black walnut stock, Extra 308, 708, 243 and 22-250 barrels.

Price is negotiable at $1500 shipped to your FFL complete. I am interested in a trade for a PTR 91.

Larry Gates
Tinkerer

Attachments

• 30-06 Striker.jpg
    30-06 Striker.jpg
    231.1 KB · Views: 8
  • Honey Bastogne Walnut Striker finished.jpg
    Honey Bastogne Walnut Striker finished.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Black Walnut Striker finished.jpg
    Black Walnut Striker finished.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 10
  • Pak with 30-06 and accessories.jpg
    Pak with 30-06 and accessories.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 7
That's $1500 for each with all barrels, stocks and case.

You want the Honey Bastogne Walnut? It's really beautiful in person.

Email me at my profile address and I'll send you pics of all its contents and we'll work out the details.

Larry Gates
Tinkerer

All emails responded to. I appreciate all the many questions, all the enthusiasm and I am trying hard to answer all your questions.

UPDATE: Forgot to mention that each gun also comes with a Striker length (15") barrel as well in case your state has issues.

The Maple is a 308. The Black Walnut is a 308. The Bastogne has 2 Striker barrels, 7-08 and 308.

So, the Maple has 4 barrels total.

The Black Walnut has 5 barrels total.

The Honey Bastogne has 5 barrels total.

I have attached a pic of the case for your interest. Lockable and shipable and goes in its own box to keep prying eyes off your gun.

Larry
Tinkerer

Attachments

• case.jpg
    case.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 10
If I knew how, I need to mark the Honey Bastogne Walnut Striker Pak as:

Sold Pending Funding to tpeavy.

The rest are still available as of this posting date/time.

Also, reminder, I have a Savage rifle/rear grip in 7 WSM available.

Larry
Tinkerer

reminder: These Strikers are for sael as a complete kit. So I don't plan on breaking them up tp pieces and selling parts anytime soon. I made these to be a complete hunting gun for just about anything.

Now maybe you would not want to go kodiak bear hunting at 800 yards, but a 30-06 will do the job at 100 yards. And ground squirrels mist up for the 22-250.

Thanks for all the interest. Those of you still working deals, keep those enquiries coming. Only 2 left. And they are dynamite.

Larry

Honey Bastogne Walnut striker pak is sold, to be shipped Tuesday to Mr. Peavy in MS. This wood is outstanding and the pak is very nice.

Only 2 left, and I am getting deals on both these daily. Still available so far. Make your best deal now, I'm not anticipating any discounts soon.

And don't forget about the rear grip in 7 WSM, still available as well.

Larry
Tinkerer

Marking the Black Walnut Striker pak as Sold Pending Funding to travelhunter.

A very nice stock on this one, and has a MCgowen 260 barrel installed.

Great catch.

Only one left. I suggest you get in gear if interested, I'm getting a lot of inquiries pending someone pulling the trigger.

And don't forget about the rear grip 7 WSM as well. Its a screaming deal on a well made firearm.

Larry
Tinkerer

I can't believe this Striker is left. I thought it would be grabbed first.

Beautiful Flame maple with curly walnut tips in 18" 30-06, with extra 18" 25-06 and 270 win barrels. Also has a 15" 308 barrel. And the modded camo stock is very nice as well in what I call panzer pattern.

Comes with a Simmons Presidential Scope in 6X24X40 with AO, great glass.

I will accept trade offers. I am looking for a PTR 91 with a couple of extra mags, scope mount would be nice, too.

Still at $1400 shipped, negotiable.

Sorry about the pics, a little washed out.

Larry
Tinkerer

Attachments

• Striker 30-06 and stock.jpg
    Striker 30-06 and stock.jpg
    229.5 KB · Views: 10
  • Finished 30-06 Striker.jpg
    Finished 30-06 Striker.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 8
OK, not wanting this ad to get weary to all you, if you are presently negotiating with me, or have an interest in this Striker and have not spoke up, now is the time.

If it's not sold by this Friday night, I will remove the ad and place it elsewhere.

Larry
Tinkerer