Savage Striker questuions

Here is another pic of mine with another 'dog' from the 24th. It's a 22-250 using 40g Nosler bt and was shot at 248 yds at last light.
I used a 4.5x14 Lupy rifle scope and shooting sticks while sitting.
122906258.jpg

If you want anything Savage go to www.savageshooters.net and then click on Sharp Shooters Supply. Fred will treat you right and I don`t know of any of his gun that didn`t shoot extreemly good. He has been makeing Savage triggers for years and they are sweet. He just built me a .22-6mm. I haven`t got it on a good bench yet, but have fired 1/2 in. groups from a shake rest. 4 of the 5 shots were about .300.
Strikers make a very nice platform for long range handguns. I have one in .243, but it`s just a carry gun for when I running the tractor or the hoe. Still accurate enough to kill coyotes farther than I can.

Sorry Katcher-- been gone for awhile. That's a 17.5" If i remember correctly now. The gun's at the gunsmiths to modify the feeding system to get it to work.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.