• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Savage model 10 Stainless 6.5 Creedmore/Shillen Barrel/Medalist stock

giannid

Got out of benchrest shooting so I'm selling my Stainless model 10 savage that I put together. It has A heavy Shillen barrel and recoil lug from NSS. The stock is a Bell and Carlson Medalist Stock. Trigger is stock from Savage that has been adjusted. I've got a handload I developed with this gun that I shot under an inch group at 300 yards with, picture attached. It's an excellent shooter and I made some boys with expensive rifles really mad at a local shoot I entered a few years ago. I'm not going to be shooting any competitions anymore so it's got to go. Have ammo and reloading supplies also if you're interested. Gun is in excellent condition. If you want to get into competition shooting on a budget, this gun will not let you down. I'm located east of Cleveland, Ohio. I will ship to your local FFL. Asking $800 and will trade for ?

IMG-0327.JPG IMG-0330.JPG IMG-0331 (1).JPG IMG-0325.JPG

1. How many rounds down the barrel?
2. Is it a large shank or small shank?
3. Does the BC stock have full aluminum bedding or pillars?

Barrel has between 250 and 350 rounds through it

It's a small shank

Full aluminum bedding in the stock.

Haven't weighed it as it still has the nightcorce scope. Its pretty heavy. I'd say it's over 10 pounds bare.