• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage Mod 11 204 ruger **SOLD**

338reezens

for sale is a Savage Model 11 204 ruger. black synthetic stock. blued action and barrel. stainless bolt w/ blued bolt handle. blind magazine. it has an accu-trigger and the barrel is free floated. not sure if it has an accu-stock. i never really cared enough to remove anything to look. it shoots 1/2" with cheap ammo. i am the second owner and have only shot maybe 20 rounds out of it. throat and bore are great...no pitting. it will come with UTG picatinny base,4 screw rings and a leapers 3-9x40 1/4" adjustments. the scope cost like $90 but it works great with this rifle. the scope has an adjustable bi-illuminated reticle(green and red) and tactical turrets that can be locked with an allen key. it also has a sunshade. rifle has one small nick on the barrel 2 inches from the muzzle. other than that it is great shape. i just do not have a need for it, it was just an impulse buy.

i will ship private to ffl or ffl to ffl, whichever you prefer.

complete package $400 or $350 for just the rifle. prices are firm because i will be paying the shipping and the insurance. NO TRADES.
any questions....email me at [email protected]. that way i get them directly to my phone.

the first "i'll take it" gets it.

i will try to get pics up later.

Last edited:
Re: Savage Mod 11 204 ruger

Here are some pics. I am also changing the price. need this gone to fund another project.

$375 complete package. $325 rifle price wont go any lower. i will let it sit in the safe.

204.jpg

2042.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Savage Mod 11 204 ruger

PM replied to.

Blackss has the first "i'll take it". if not sold, i will go to the next in line according to the date and times that i recieved them.

thanks

tom