• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Savage bolt lift kits

All orders have been shipped out.

And just a reminder if anyone has any questions after the order I should have provided you with my personal number to answer those questions. And as always, there is a 100% money back guarantee, including shipping, if you want a refund. I do not care the reason, if you ask for a refund you will get a refund.

If anyone has ANY questions regarding these kits feel free to ask.

Just happen to have a rifle here handy. Installed it real quick like and I'l be damned, this particular action was worn in smooth, but now it's buttery smooth! I'l hit you up for a few more.

Can confirm this item!

Mine came today. 20190807_185411.jpg

Just happen to have a rifle here handy. Installed it real quick like and I'l be damned, this particular action was worn in smooth, but now it's buttery smooth! I'l hit you up for a few more.

Can confirm this item!

Told you it was worth the wait.

Thanks for the order.

Last edited:
Bumping this up.

100% money back guarantee including return shipping. You have nothing to loose except that gritty savage bolt lift. These take 5 minutes to install and smooth the bolt lift.

If you ask for a refund you will get a refund. I don't care the reason, if it doesn't work, if you don't like it or you don't like that there are clouds in the sky today you will get a refund.

I can take PayPal or a postal money order.

I have been around on various forums for 20+ years and never had a single problem with anyone or anything I have ever sold.

Recent Posts