• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED savage barrel

clwest1

looking for a savage prefit small shank barrel in either in 30-06 or 308 want bull barrel around 24 in long thanks open to all barrels let me know what you have

looking for a savage prefit small shank barrel in either in 30-06 or 308 want bull barrel around 24 in long thanks open to all barrels let me know what you have

I have 2 but neither one is a bull barrel. Both are 30-06. One is a factory take off off of a Stevens 300 and the other one is off a 110 i believe. Will take 35 each shipped if interested.

I have a Savage 308 24 inch barrel varmit contour(heavy) I purchased late last year then bought a Criterion at about the same time. It shoots very good. I gave 175 shipped. Will sell for 160 shipped. The guy told me it practicaly new and I put 36 through it.

I have a small shank .270 win 22in sporter with about 300 rounds down it. avg group is about .8 moa with winchester supreme 130gr ballistic silvertips. never really got it to shoot any better with handloads. don't know but thought it might interest you :/