• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SAVAGE and REMINGTON parts for sale.

backwoods83

All my savages are becoming short actions, so my last long action has got to go. Action is a 110E originally 7mm mag, flat rear, stagger feed, small shank, needs refinishing but is in excellent condition, has a standard .473 bolt face with large pin and wolff spring, also has magnum .532 pushfeed bolt face with small pin and factory spring, safety was replaced about 4 months ago when I installed a Rifle Basix Sav 1 trigger with wolff spring currently at 21oz, has factory recoil lug and a badger ordinance maximized recoil lug, comes with the mag and follower and a Tan with black web B&C duramax stock that is bedded for it, has heavy barrel channel, also includes steel trigger guard, action screws, barrel nut and weaver 413 1 piece base. 475.00 firm shipped to FFL that accepts from individual.

Next- factory remington short action firing pin assembly non J lock (pin, spring, shroud) matte black 30.00 shipped.

Also remington 700 sps sa sporter stock, black with swivel studs no bottom metal 35.00 shipped.

Nope, sorry I'm not going to split it up. If I can't sell it all I will let it collect dust.

Mike, PM sent.

The rifle basix trigger is SPF, the action and all parts with it and factory trigger is still up for sale 270.00 shipped.
The B&C duramax is up for sale with trigger guard and swivel studs 95.00 shipped.
The remington firing pin is still available as well.