• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage actioned 6.5x47 Lapua for sale.

Blackhawk95

Gentleman,

I've posted this rifle before, However due to severe back problems in the last couple months I figured I would post an updated thread. I really need to sell this rifle to be able to raise funds for my back treatments.

the rifle consists of the following,

I had this rifle built approx. 4.5 years ago and I have shot it very little. The rifle is extremely accurate with H4350 and 123gr Amax and 130 JLK's

the rifle consists of the following,

*Trued Savage target action with Holland recoil lug*
*Krieger #17 HV 4 groove 9 twist barrel finished at 28"*
*Chambered with PTG match reamer throated for 130gr class bullets*
*Holland muzzle brake*
*EGW 0 MOA scope picatinny scope mount*
*Manners T4 stock*
*Sightron S3 8-32x56 mill dot scope*
*USO anti cant bubble level*

The action, barrel and break have been duracoated matte black. The stock is duracoated in matte black, OD green and coyote tan.

I'm willing to accept $1850.00 plus shipping for the entire package. The last rifle I sold about 6 weeks ago cost $65.00 to ship to AZ for Mississippi. So, I think that would be a solid guess.

Here are a few pics of the rifle as is, and how you would receive it. Also I have load data for the best loads Ive worked up for it.

Please PM me here or email me at [email protected].

I really appreciate you taking the time to look at my rifle.

Thank you very much for your consideration,

Jerid

How many rounds through this beauty? What kind of groups you got from it?

Sorry for the delay fellows. Been tied up with Dr visits.

This rifle has approximately 650 rounds. If that. I've used old brass left over from a previous 6.5 Lap I had.

With the news I got yesterday. I'm will to sell the entire rifle, scope and USO level for $1650.00 plus shipping to its new home.

Please pm me or email me at [email protected] if you would like further info.

Thank you for looking.

Jerid.