• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage action and stocks for sale.

backwoods83

I have a 3.4" spacing dual port right bolt PTA with a Stockade bolt lift kit, Wolff firing pin spring, and PTG recoil lug, has a 20 moa Weaver base bedded to it. $500.00 shipped.

I have a HS precision pro series varmint stock (black) that fits the above action and has an adjustable cheek piece. $325.00 shipped.

I also have a flawless Savage 12 F class stock that was used in one match this year right after it was bought brand new from Jim Briggs which cost me 413.00 to my door, it is not bedded or even touched for that matter other than the barreled action sitting in it. $335.00 shipped.

If you are interested shoot me a message, Thanks.

Since this stuff is all meant to go together I will sell the whole set up for $1100.00 shipped.

Will also do the package deal with everything listed here plus the 2 30" 8 twist 6.5x284 barrels I have for sale in another thread. $1,375.00 for all of it shipped. Pics through email or text by request.

Will add a 3rd barrel to the package deal that hasn't even had enough rounds through it to break it in and let it all go for $1,500.00 shipped.