• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage action and pro varmint stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokepoles

I picked up this action in the classifieds for a build, ended up picking up an entire donor rifle for spare parts and now I don't need this one.. Long action, stagger feed, small shank, magnum bolt face and mag box with follower and spring. Has sear and trigger bracket, sold without trigger and springs. Spiral fluted bolt body and bolt head have older style alignment tab inside body. Has larger firing pin as well. Blueing is thinning but it is a solid action (good cerakote candidate). I had the bolt apart to get cerakoted and just put it back together for the sale, I did not tighten the rear bolt make sure you do if you don't have it coated! $350 shipped

New Boyd's pro varmint stock in coyote color with pachmyer decelerator pad and 3 studs for long action stagger feed with bull channel. It fit tight on my varmint contour when I mocked it up. Just paid $189 shipped for it but my new action is a center feed. $175 shipped.

If someone wants the pair I'll ship them for $500. Prefer pp but will accept usps mo as well. I would consider trades for long and short action aftermarket cf stocks or a 260 or 6.5x47 small shank prefit for a lightweight build.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 13
Status
Not open for further replies.