• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage 22-250 for Sale

Jason, Did you find out what exact model this savage is?
Thanks

The pics are a bit blurry when they are enlarged, but it looks like an older pre accutrigger model 12fvss-s(blued single shot action, synthetic stock, 26" stainless fluted barrel). I say an older model because in the pics it looks like the action has the flat rear instead of the round rear that comes on accutrigger guns. It also dont look like it has the accutrigger, and has the older 3screw trigger instead.

Dont know if it was custom built or not, but it is all factory parts and was available this way from the factory.

Good it sold......i was gonna hate having too splurge and offer you a $100 for it....now I don't have too. It's been fun bartering and bantering with you shooter and i hope you have some happy shooting in the future.

Good it sold......i was gonna hate having too splurge and offer you a $100 for it....now I don't have too. It's been fun bartering and bantering with you shooter and i hope you have some happy shooting in the future.

$100... you probably would have broke the bank with that one. Good thing you didn't buy it. Hopefully the price it sold for was reasonable for both myself and the buyer. Like I said, I wasn't quite sure what it was worth.
Thanks

Jason

Now you know EXACTLY what YOUR rifle was worth......at least too the man who bought it anyways and that's all that mattes. An item is only worth what someone is willing too pay for it and that is that items TRUE value reguardless of what anyone thinks it's worth. You did well my friend.........good sale and happy shooting.

Would you be interested in trading for a Savage 111 .30-06?

I am in need of a short action Savage for a build I'm doing.

I will give you $ 425.00. I hunt coyotes alot and girlfriend would like to start but does not like my setup. this gun would be perfect for her. It would also make a great late x-mas present.

Recent Posts