• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage 22-250 for Sale

in a Republic we live by rules, in a democracy we allow people to "interpret the rules to their desire" hence the reason we have the problems we have in this country. The PC crowd are the ones "Interpreting the rules" to suit and insinuate their will rather than following "the rules".
P.S. killahog gets some manners and FYYFF!

in a Republic we live by rules, in a democracy we allow people to "interpret the rules to their desire" hence the reason we have the problems we have in this country. The PC crowd are the ones "Interpreting the rules" to suit and insinuate their will rather than following "the rules".
P.S. killahog gets some manners and FYYFF!

Did you read my above post? Are you really that bothered because I didn't put a selling price from the beginning? I tried to be polite and politically correct in my previous post, even apologized for not "following the rules," but obviously you have nothing better to do than correct others on a web site (forum)? Once again.... on a (FORUM). Do I need to put that in perspective for you. You need to find better things to do with your time than worrying about others. Thank you, and hopefully your day is filled with more interesting things to worry about than "Forum rules." Can we please get on with the selling of the Savage now?

Happy New Year..... one should consider starting it off a little better, ah?

Ok.....with that in mind..........$75? shipping included and i'll throw in a broken arrow that i have laying around here somewheres as an incentive bonus.

Ok.....with that in mind..........$75? shipping included and i'll throw in a broken arrow that i have laying around here somewheres as an incentive bonus.

Your offers are sounding better and better, and unfortunatly for you, if that there arrow wasn't broken, I think we would have had our self a deal.

Thanks

Jason

I've got a box of junk in the back of my garage that has got just about 1 of everything in it......let me look cause somewhere in there ........there's just gotta be 1 good arrow. I'll get back too you in a couple of days when i find my way back out of the garage.

I've got a box of junk in the back of my garage that has got just about 1 of everything in it......let me look cause somewhere in there ........there's just gotta be 1 good arrow. I'll get back too you in a couple of days when i find my way back out of the garage.

You better hurry cause it sounds like we may have the same garage set up. If I find what your looking for in my own garage, then I guess I won't need what you may have to offer. Going to look right this moment!

I'm sorry but I cant understand why you are wasting Shooters time and interrupting his for sale ad. You know darn good and well that a $50 or $75 offer for a complete rifle is just being a smarta$$. If you dont wanna buy it then just stop ruining the guys for sale ad. If you do then pm him a reasonable offer. It aint that hard.

The guy made an honest mistake by not posting a price and even apologized for it. If he wouldnt have been scalded right off the bat he probably wouldnt have said 1500 for the price, and put what he wants to get out of it. Cant anyone cut him a break and help him sell his rifle without acting childish. There are other people interested in the rifle(not just screwing around) and I'm sure they dont wanna read this garbage either. I was interested till all this crap started so I have just watched cause I didnt wanna get in the middle of this, but it is getting rediculous.

Sorry Shooter for interrupting, but things like this is what turns people away from visiting certain sites. Hopefully the mods agree and take a look at this mess.

mike