• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage 111LRH 6.5-284

JOHNSONJC79

I have a savage 111 lrh that I am considering selling. It has 35 rounds down tube. It has a new stockade prarie dog stock, new bolt handle, 20 moa tactical dnz mount, and is glass bedded. All work performed by Kevin Rayhill at Stockade. I have about 1400.00 in to it, asking 1200.00 OBO. Let me know if anyone is interested and I can send pics. Thank You

No interest in a 6.5-284 with a new stockade stock? I am willing to send pics to anyone interested. If you would like to offer something please do. I would like to get at least 1000 dollars for this rifle.

Re: Savage 111LRH 6.5-284 price drop! Make Offer!

If anyone wants to make a reasonable offer on a great rifle please do.

Would you please send me some pics at [email protected]

I know pictures will tell a lot but this is a sporter weight barrel? Right?
and 26", right?

Any interest, on your part, in the X-frame S&w revolvers?
JohnnyK.

Re: Savage 111LRH 6.5x284 Price Reduced!

Price reduced to 800.00. Lets get this sold!!! Make offers. Thanks and happy hunting!

I am very interested in purchasing this rifle, but still have not received any pics. Please email to

[email protected]

Is this shipped, or what is your expectations on shipping and packaging, etc. etc.

Thank you

I will take this rifle if it is the correct stock I am looking for. Can you please send me pics. You can even text them to me at 435-231-4991 if that is faster. Thank you.