• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage 110fp 25-06

TDAVIS

Very good condition 110 FP matte blue 24" heavy barrel, choate tactical stock with full length aluminum bedding block,also have the original Tupperware stock. Stagger feed, accutrigger, comes with Ken Farrel 0 MOA picatinny rail and SS oversize bolt handle also have the oversize blue bolt handle. About 100 rds fired. $625 or $725 with the reloading supplies.

RCBS FL die set
Redding neck die
20 Rem cases
95 WW cases
100 90gr SGK hp
74 75gr Vmax
79 87gr Berger Match
brass is once fired also have some small # of 100 NBT's and 115 Berger VLD's will throw in.

TJ

Yes open to trades. Not really looking for anything particular, anything could peak my interest.

TJ

No I don't have any group pics, I don't save the targets. Don't have a scale accurate enough to weight it either, closest I can come up with is between 8 and 9 lbs on the bathroom scale.

TJ

$700 for everything
$600 without reloading supplies
$400 for rifle in Tupperware stock

TJ

It shoots the federal 85gr nosler BT's outstanding. I haven't hade a chance to start any load development yet and that's why I'm selling it. Too many toys and not enough time.

TJ