• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage 110BA 338 Lapua

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longelkrange

Any interest in a Savage 110BA 338 Lapua with atlas rail installed? Figure on $1900 shipped to your ffl or if your in PA I can ship the rifle direcctly to you. It has around 300 rounds (approx. could be a few more or less I would have to check for the exact number) through it and it really likes the 300 smk and 89g h1000. Not sure if I am ready to sell it yet but would consider getting rid of it if someones interested. I have 2 and technically this ones to heavy to legally use for mule deer in Idaho.

If theres interest I can get photos uploaded but the guns currently over my in laws so it won't be until tomorrow that I can get photos. Over all its in good to really good condition don't know of any idiot marks on the gun but I will look it over and send any photos showing any marks.

Hasn't seen anything more than bench shooting or shooting out of the back of the truck.

OK. so zero interest at $1900.........how about $1900 shipped plus I can do a fresh cerakote job on barrelled action before it ships in FDE, OD green, or graphite black? Will take offers not sure what these are running new let me know if price is a little high.

Not interested, I have an 11-111 LRH in 338 but I was at Cabelas last night and they had one bare for 2100 new.

That is a heavy gun.....lol

Yes it sure is not sure what it weighs but with 5-20 swfa, bipod and loaded mag it might hit 20#

thanks for the reply

Status
Not open for further replies.