• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage 110 Tactical 6mm Creedmoor

Thanks for that. Some people just like to dig up the cheapest they can find. In this case, it's not even the same caliber, which is important, since, for whatever reason, the 6mm Creedmoor and 300wm are the most expensive, in this particular model, and can be found for around 690 plus shipping, or 720ish for the companies that offer free shipping. Full disclosure, I paid 719 plus tax locally. But it came with a 0 moa egw base, so I immediately replaced that with a 20moa Weaver that I had handy, got it dialed in. It's been on a 20" plate at a mile btw, then I'm including 86 loaded rounds, 14 empties, a die set, and a muzzle brake. I'm moving it, because I have a 30" CBI 7.5 twist bull, on a Aero solus action, in a 17" Solus chassis, with a Timney HIT Trigger, wearing an Ares ETR UHD, so I'm not using the Savage. It cost me right at 100 bucks to ship the rifle and the components, because they can't be shipped together any longer, so, if I can't get 800, I'll let it collect dust. I mean, put a scope on it, and take it hunting or to a match, it's already ready.

Gold Medal Match. They come in a Gold box, bushing sizer and competition micro seater with the bullet window.

You're welcome. I think they just call them match or ultra match dies now, not really sure, but I'm pretty sure they changed the name.

Here's a picture of the two.

Attachments

• 20240415_151816.jpg
    20240415_151816.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 17
Thanks for that. Some people just like to dig up the cheapest they can find. In this case, it's not even the same caliber, which is important, since, for whatever reason, the 6mm Creedmoor and 300wm are the most expensive, in this particular model, and can be found for around 690 plus shipping, or 720ish for the companies that offer free shipping. Full disclosure, I paid 719 plus tax locally. But it came with a 0 moa egw base, so I immediately replaced that with a 20moa Weaver that I had handy, got it dialed in. It's been on a 20" plate at a mile btw, then I'm including 86 loaded rounds, 14 empties, a die set, and a muzzle brake. I'm moving it, because I have a 30" CBI 7.5 twist bull, on a Aero solus action, in a 17" Solus chassis, with a Timney HIT Trigger, wearing an Ares ETR UHD, so I'm not using the Savage. It cost me right at 100 bucks to ship the rifle and the components, because they can't be shipped together any longer, so, if I can't get 800, I'll let it collect dust. I mean, put a scope on it, and take it hunting or to a match, it's already ready.
He's still gonna pay tax, gunbroker's fee and shipping. GLWS it's a great price.