Savage 110 LA Stock Options

DoneNOut

Looking to replace the Accustock on my Savage 110 High Country. The grip angle and narrow cheek rest just don't feel right to me. I'd prefer a straight grip (pistol gripish) and wider cheek rest. This model has a blind, flush fit detachable magazine. Not looking for a chassis, but an adjustable stock. I'd like to stay blind mag flush fit. What you all think?

Looking to replace the Accustock on my Savage 110 High Country. The grip angle and narrow cheek rest just don't feel right to me. I'd prefer a straight grip (pistol gripish) and wider cheek rest. This model has a blind, flush fit detachable magazine. Not looking for a chassis, but an adjustable stock. I'd like to stay blind mag flush fit. What you all think?
Brad,

Check out Boyds AT one stock.

Ed

3E474BF6-901A-4E58-AD12-B39D7850166D.jpeg

Oh boy, I think they're too pretty for dirt, brush thorns, and rain! Lol! I love this one on my CZ 17HMR, but it's for Cadillac fair weather shooting critters.

I have 1 of those stocks also. Needs lots of work too make it right!
Mine came factory configured and it shoots CCI 20gr Gamekings sub minute. Nothing else though. I wonder how it would be bedded.

It also looks like the AT One for the 110 LA has a different configuration from my CZ stock I posted. The thumbhole would give me the pistol grip. Boyd's states there are numerous aspects to consider with the changes Savage has made over the years in regards to the magazines and bottom metal. It would be a project I bet.

Mine came factory configured and it shoots CCI 20gr Gamekings sub minute. Nothing else though. I wonder how it would be bedded.

It also looks like the AT One for the 110 LA has a different configuration from my CZ stock I posted. The thumbhole would give me the pistol grip. Boyd's states there are numerous aspects to consider with the changes Savage has made over the years in regards to the magazines and bottom metal. It would be a project I bet.
It will be for sure for the la dbm. The bottom metal cut out is jagged and the action gets pulled wrong. Other than that it looks great!

Yeah the pistol grip part stopped me from suggesting the AT One. But I like the looks of that stock. There are good articles and videos on bedding the Savage. I haven't done one but it doesn't seem that bad. Mostly paying attention to the rear action screw and clearance with the trigger.

Pretty limited options out there unfortunately. I installed my own cheek risers and made mods as need. KMW logger head makes a internal design but it takes a lot of effort install. Kydex is a easy one and widens the cheek area. For the grip you can also fiber glass this area for the design you like. Once I went to a chassis I don't think I'll ever go back. Just fits all the desires for me.