• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage 110 action .473 bolt face, 3 screw trigger burris xtb bases SOLD

2guard

I am almost finished cleaning out all of my excess savage stuff and this is the last action I have to get rid of. It is an older 110 action with .473 bolt face, with the 3 screw trigger. I have adjusted it some and also replaced the factory wire with .040 piano wire. The action has been sprayed with alumahyde II in dark parker. I also just bought a new sear and sear spring (from brownells) and installed it last week. It also has brand new Burris XTB 2 piece bases also installed last week. It comes with the barrel nut and a new SSS recoil lug. was planning to make a single shot la 243 with this, but have not gotten around to it and am now selling it to fund some other projects. $260 shipped to your ffl. prefer paypal as a gift or you pay the 3%.
original recoil lug will go with it also.
2ywzfqx.jpg

wlro5g.jpg

30vkniw.jpg

Re: Savage 110 action .473 bolt face, SSS lug, 3 screw trigger burris xtb bases

Is this a pre-accutrigger? I'm not super familiar with savage stuff yet but I'm possibly interested

yes, it's an older pre-accutrigger staggerfeed long action. A lot of the savage guys like the 3 screw trigger for hunting. They can be worked and adjusted quite a bit, and some say they have gotten them down around a 1.5-2lb pull. I don't stone any surfaces when I adjust them, just replace the standard thicker wire with the 040 piano wire and then make normal adjustments. still has the 3 position tang safety and standard shank barrel threading, just one of the earlier 110s.

I also forgot to add that the action will come with action screws, original recoil lug, and a new plastic trigger guard.

***UPDATED, SSS recoil lug no longer included (keeping for a build)***
$230 new price shipped to your ffl

Last edited:
Re: Savage 110 action .473 bolt face, 3 screw trigger burris xtb bases

all pms replied to, still up

Last edited: