Savage 10 fit

Berrnard

so playing with my 10 tactical last night and noticed it is seated wonky. like its warped

is this kinda normal with the oem stock? looks worse in person, can see the spring under the safety
with the forearm screw out you can "seesaw" the assembly to where the safety sits flush but then the barrel is off wack

IMG_0505(1).JPGIMG_0504(1).JPG

also couldnt get the stock off. un screwed the forearm bolt at the magazine and the bolt holding the trigger guard plate, am i missing one?

My Savage 110 LA has the bottom release. Took me a minute to figure it out when I first got it. My guess is the rear screw may not be screwed in, causing your action to sit high.

If it wasn't screwed in, he'd be able to remove the stock or at least rock the action back and forth quite a bit
Could be partially screwed, maybe somebody just forgot to tighten all the way and is a couple of turns out. Hiding under the button, it won't just drop down like an exposed bolt would. If you don't know the bolts there, then ... just speculating.

ya i forgot there was a bolt hidden under the bolt release
got it apart and snugged everything back down and no more gap
Awesome. Yeah that screw under the button is kinda a pita to deal with, until you do it couple of times.