Salmo-Priest Elk, Deer, Bear, Wolves?????

TrignJax

Just recently heard on the radio that WA was PROUD to name the 8th pack of wolves north of Kettle Falls!!! I live in eastern WA and hunt north not to far from the country line, the Salmo-Preist area and was wondering does anyone have any info on wolves in this area!! I have heard there is the big fuzzy brown things up there but haven't seen any yet. I'm still finding small pockets where the elk are hanging out and haven't seen any signs of anything pushing them out of these areas YET!!! Are the elk and deer populations still alright in this area and is this area still descent hunting or are we about to get hosed?!!!! gun)

Yes for sure!!!! There isn't any piece of ground, not any piece of pie that isn't going to be ruined before long!!!!!

They have hammered our elk in North Idaho, so you are so near, its a matter of short time and they will do the same there. They travel to the easiest animals in the wild to get at. Nothing can really hide from them. Many areas near cites now have more elk as the wolves are wary of too much human traffic in general. The wolves are very close to towns here in North Idaho now. Shoot em when you can.

God, guns, guts and the American Fur Trade made America, lets keep em all !

Kids that Hunt Trap and Fish Dont mug little old ladies, Teach em' the outdoors for life, and they will grow up well!

Contrary to the public statements they named the newest pack "Wedge", not for where it was found, but in anticipation of driving it into the sportsmens behind. All on our dime of course.

Yes and with the very slim population in NE WA as it is with wolves chasing them around it won't be long and it will be back to the time like it was between 1929 and 1970 when harvesting an elk will be almost unheard of!!!!!!!

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts