• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED sale price?

dodger

What's a Browning abolt 223 wssm stainless stalker worth only 10 shots through it thanks for the help

It's hard to say what a rifle worth. Everybody has a different opinion on value. How bad do you want to buy it? - How bad does he need to sell it?

The Browning SS is typically a shooter right out of the box. In the "less exotic" calibers, they were going for $600 - $700 a few years ago. Today, not sure of price. I'd check on gunbroker, etc. and look at actual sales - not wishful asking prices. I would expect used rifles would go for $100 to $150 less. All of the WSSM are slowing going away. There is little, if any support, from the mfg's today. I'm not even sure if any still make a rifle chambered in the WSSM. When I checked a few years ago, Winchester has stopped making them and Browning was only turning out a few. The action is unique to the WSSM, so I'm not sure how easy it would be to chamber it into something else. Good Luck.

Check the auction sites they are the best indicator of current prices.