Sale item and ethics

Lrreloader

Hello,

I got a pm saying a member on here would take item for sale on 2/18. I responded the 19th and packaged said item. I have been waiting ever since with no new contact. Is it safe to repost for sale?

Thanks

I would have probably attempted to contact that member some time ago, maybe you have already tried this.

If you have not been able to get ahold of them - or heard from them - in the past month, I'd say go ahead and re-list.

Edit to add - looks like several of us were typing an answer at the exact same time 😆

I was given benefit of the doubt because this person is LRH team member and that is usually good enough for me on here

Hello,

I got a pm saying a member on here would take item for sale on 2/18. I responded the 19th and packaged said item. I have been waiting ever since with no new contact. Is it safe to repost for sale?

Thanks
Whenever we confirm a sale (buying/selling/trading/giving away) I always put my contact info with phone/email and ask for the same of the other person. Communication!!!! If the other person does not respond within a day or two it tells me that they backed out of the deal or something happed to them. I send would send another PM and then check that member's activity on LRH. Also check the "Buyer/Seller" reviews on their account. If they have no activity they may have got "Banned" or they could have a family emergency. If they are active on LHR probably means that they don't want the item or do not know how to use the system. and might be ashamed to admit. Either way after a few days and several tries to contact with no response I would repost.

On another forum I responded to a seller with an I WILL TAKE IT
We talked on the phone then began to text details , he lives 2 hours from me but I was in the area for work. He then calls me and tells me someone offered $25 more making the purchase $600
If the extra 25 is gonna help you out I will give you 600
I think the other prospective buyer is shady and also think very little of the seller

On another forum I responded to a seller with an I WILL TAKE IT
We talked on the phone then began to text details , he lives 2 hours from me but I was in the area for work. He then calls me and tells me someone offered $25 more making the purchase $600
If the extra 25 is gonna help you out I will give you 600
I think the other prospective buyer is shady and also think very little of the seller
If he agreed to the sale and it was finalized then give negative feedback. That's poor form.

Recent Posts