• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sako AV 7 rem mag Mcmillan stock

hitemhard

Well just like many others before this I bought this rifle as a hunting rifle years ago and have never even fired it. I since have built both a 6.5wsm and a Kimber montana in 6.5 saum so this just sits in the safe. It is in pretty good condition but does have some slight freckles in the bluing here and there. It was borescoped by benchmark barrels and it has very little signs of use. includes 1" rings. If you want to rebarrel to a big boy 30 cal I have a benchmark carbon wrapped blank 28' 10 twist I could sell with it for additional cost. would be perfect for a 300wm or 300rum.

Price is $800 shipped obo

It is easier to text me or email

cell 3606326482

[email protected]

Scott

trades... I can add cash if necessary vortex gen 2 razor, bushnell optics 34mm tube versions, kahles, Schmidt & bender scopes, 105 hybrids, 6 creedmoor brass, manners t5, t2, t4,t6...., mcmillan stocks, tempest actions xlr element, aics stocks, pistols of 9mm variety, cz scorpion, sig mpx.... try me

Wow totally forgot I had this listed and it never sold lol. Well it's hunting season someone needs this

How much are you asking for the barrels? And who wrapped them? thanks