• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sako AIII 7mag with Nikon 3.5-10x50mm

back2bowhunting

I'm considering parting with a beautiful rifle that I have rarely used. It's a sako AIII (finnbear) 7 mag from the 1980s. I have owned this rifle for about 15 years and previous owner rarely used it. There is a Nikon 3.5-10x50mm scope on top with sunshade that works well. I believe the base & rings are sako and top quality. If I keep this I will replace scope with something that performs better in low light. This scope is from the 90s and not as bright as my Nikon monarch.

The rifle is beautiful workmanship and the action feels great. The trigger pull is the best I have in my collection, too. Very easy to shoot accurately with this rifle. I took a bunch of pictures and you can see the rifle is very nice quality. There are just a few minor imperfections - couple small dent like marks on the forearm shown in pics, couple minor blemishes on blueing in same area and very end of barrel bluing is soemwhat less than perfect. Overall, I feel like the gun is at 95% new condition.

Note, I'm including camouflage neoprene Boca Shield to protect the finish and cut down glare while hunting.

This is a special rifle and I'm not certain I will let it go. Mainly interested in raising some cash to get a new top quality scope and lightweight synthetic stock rifle in another caliber.

If you are interested, let me know. Send pm for offer and I'll get serious on price. I have a bunch of pics but only could attach one picture. I have a couple boxes Ammo to go with it too.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 13
Anyone have a synthetic stock they are willing to part with for this rifle. I may keep it if I can lighten it up 1.5-2 lbs.