• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sako 75 Stainless in 7mm RM **Mcmillan**

Status
Not open for further replies.

d500lnn

I have the above rifle in great shape. I don't have the original stock, but it does sit in a new McMillan Sako Hunter stock with molded in forest Camo. The bolt was hylically fluted by Karl Feldkamp and it looks great. It's a great shooting rifle as all Sako rifles are. The scope is a Meopta Meopro 4-12x50. It can be had as well. I'll give package price and rifle alone prices.

Total package with opti locks and Meopta scope - $1850
Rifle only - $1450 with opti locks of your choice 30mm or 1" - $1500

Attachments

• IMG_1360.jpg
    IMG_1360.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 9
Dose the gun have a favorite load? What is it and how does it shoot? Thanks

Is love to tell you I know. I bought the rifle and got it set up in the McMillan and have barely shot it. Anything I've put in it has been sub 1". I don't doubt it will do 1/2" with ease with a bit of time spent getting the right load for it. It's a pleasure to shoot for a belted magnum. I've got several Barnes x loads ready, have just not went out to test them.

I've not shot the rifle more than 30 times

It's a sharp rifle no doubt, but I simply don't need it.

Thanks for the inquiry.

Nice looking rifle. I'm familiar with the Sako 85's and and the A 7 Roughtech line, but not the 75's. How old is the rifle? When you had the bolt work done, was any work done to the action? How long is the barrel and what is the twist rate if you know? I believe most Sako 7 mags are roughly 24 1/2" with a 9.5 twist. Is there much room in the magazine to load close to the lands. If you could measure the inside length of the magazine box with calipers, that would be great.

Thanks,
Matt

Nice looking rifle. I'm familiar with the Sako 85's and and the A 7 Roughtech line, but not the 75's. How old is the rifle? When you had the bolt work done, was any work done to the action? How long is the barrel and what is the twist rate if you know? I believe most Sako 7 mags are roughly 24 1/2" with a 9.5 twist. Is there much room in the magazine to load close to the lands. If you could measure the inside length of the magazine box with calipers, that would be great.

Thanks,
Matt

No action work. Sakos are pretty true already. I'll measure the mag box, but there is more than enough room for most loads. The rifle shoots great with anything I've fed it. I started load development was started and I never even shot a round. I've got about 40 rounds loaded with different charges and bullets. Barnes and I think Hornady GMX.

I've never looked to see how old it is based of serial number. I do know I prefer the 75 all day every day over a 85. These are great rifles. I only selling because I don't need such a magnum.....

Thanks for the inquiry. Call with any questions 404-456-3388

Thanks,
Matt

Matt, did you get my text with the answers to the questions we discussed? Thanks

Nick

Rifle -$1400
Rifle and opti locks - $1450
Whole set up - $1750

All prices shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.