• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sako 75 III 6 ppc stainless varmint rifle

foxhunter

after much thought as to how long it's been since i shot the rifle i have decided to sell the 6mm ppc 1995.00+45.00 shipping. may trade for a1 hunter (sporter) in 6ppc.
if you need a scope i will include the Sightmark 8.5-25x50 30mm scope and rings .at 2195.00+ 45.00 shipping
also included will be 500 of the tucker benchrest match 6mm bullets, they will come with the rifle with or without the scope.
EWpPi9Bl.jpg

1dKCaSOl.jpg

we all know how accurate these rifles are so please refrain from telling us and only post about buying the rifle.
tag; 6ppc, 6mmppc
1g7OiUTl.jpg

LheriO6l.jpg

xDUPLJcl.jpg

pqdkFc2l.jpg

BlIH9yVl.jpg

uiCYfCml.jpg

dWlp1XDl.jpg

img

Last edited:
i have shot 80 gr Sierra blitzkings with great success on whitetail, blackbuck, fallow deer and axis.

after much thought as to how long it's been since i shot the rifle i have decided to sell the 6mm ppc 1995.00+45.00 shipping. may trade for a1 hunter (sporter) in 6ppc.
if you need a scope i will include the Sightmark 8.5-25x50 30mm scope and rings .at 2195.00+ 45.00 shipping
also included will be 500 of the tucker benchrest match 6mm bullets, they will come with the rifle with or without the scope.
EWpPi9Bl.jpg

1dKCaSOl.jpg

we all know how accurate these rifles are so please refrain from telling us and only post about buying the rifle.
tag; 6ppc, 6mmppc
1g7OiUTl.jpg

LheriO6l.jpg

xDUPLJcl.jpg

pqdkFc2l.jpg

BlIH9yVl.jpg

uiCYfCml.jpg

dWlp1XDl.jpg

img
You might list no of rounds fired if known

i fired about 50 rounds, found the sweat load and it became a safe queen.

if this add is up it's still for sale.

Last edited:

Recent Posts