Sagerats and LR 'chucks on EOL TV Saturday!

HARPERC: I thought Nick did a great job with the cameras. It might not have been noticed by anyone else but the shot of the sagerat flying INTO the screen cracked me up! :D

RH: I haven't been out specifically looking for 'chucks but I did see one as I was heading down the highway the other day. They will be coming out. A guy just has to be careful this time of year to not overdo it. Of course, that could be said of any time of year. How fast is the twist in your .20BR? Shooting 55 gr Bergers?

Tim,
Thanks for the update!
We do try to "manage" to spots that we hunt. Don't want to take out to many breeders right now. We have always left some at each colony that we have found, and there's always chucks there the next year:D

1-8 twist 20 BR XP-100. I throated it specifically for the 55 gr Bergers:D Shot it out to 550 last weekend with very promising results. (1/2 MOA). Velocity was running 3100 fps, but I can still step it up a bit.

-Mike

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.