Sagerats and LR 'chucks on EOL TV Saturday!

tt35

Just got word that Extreme Outer Limits TV is airing the episode they filmed here with No Off Season shooting long range rockchucks and sagerats. Air time is tomorrow morning, Feb 14th, at 9:00 a.m. PST. Some how I think there will be some air time for the sagerats as well! gun)

You can watch the trailer for "Trigger Time" on the EOL FB page here: https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=953804031304914&ref=notif&notif_t=fbpage_mention

I haven't seen it yet but Bob Beck said its hilarious. Don't miss it! :D

Tim,
Dang it! I just saw this. Do you know if they will be airing this episode again, or is there another source to view it?
Counting the days now until the chucks start popping up. Got some new rigs to use on them:D

-Mike

Hey, Mike. Yeah, it aired again this morning (Monday). The last showing will be Wednesday afternoon at 2:30 p.m. Set your DVR. It was a lot of fun!

Yeah, Mike, the weather has been awesome and the 'rats are scurrying around already. Gettin' an itch to work a few over myself. Would be good CF shooting already. gun)

browninglover1

Thanks for posting that!
Tim, looks like you have a 1st class outfit. That was really fun to watch:D I might have to load up the pick-up and head east this weekendgun)

-Mike

Well, that one was fun but it is actually last year's show. The new one is even more fun! 2:30 Wednesday, Sportsman's Channel. It will air again in May also, I think. This one is called "Trigger Time". There are some serious acrobatics in this year's show. Nick, Bob's cameraman, did some excellent videography on this latest show.

Well, that one was fun but it is actually last year's show. The new one is even more fun! 2:30 Wednesday, Sportsman's Channel. It will air again in May also, I think. This one is called "Trigger Time". There are some serious acrobatics in this year's show. Nick, Bob's cameraman, did some excellent videography on this latest show.

Good to know! I'll watch for a new release on Vimeo soon :)

Okay Tim,
I just watched the next episode and I can't stand it LOL! Have you seen any chucks up yet this year? I have a brand new 20 BR that I just finished JUST for shooting chucks, and with the weather being what it is, well you know....:D

Thanks once agian!

-Mike

HARPERC: I thought Nick did a great job with the cameras. It might not have been noticed by anyone else but the shot of the sagerat flying INTO the screen cracked me up! :D

RH: I haven't been out specifically looking for 'chucks but I did see one as I was heading down the highway the other day. They will be coming out. A guy just has to be careful this time of year to not overdo it. Of course, that could be said of any time of year. How fast is the twist in your .20BR? Shooting 55 gr Bergers?

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.