• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED S&W Mod. 386 XT Hunter Scandium 357 MAG pistol

ghay

Up for sale is this very nice gem of a pistol that I just never shoot (I'm not much of a pistol guy). It is the 6", seven shot version and is in excellent shape. It appears to have been shot very little, I acquired it during a multiple gun deal a while back. It comes with the case with all the original paperwork, lock etc. I could also look at "interesting" trade options (optics, reloading components/equipment or???) or possibly rifles.
$1200 shipped and insured CONUS.

Attachments

• tempImagehvNRJt.png
    tempImagehvNRJt.png
    5.5 MB · Views: 258
  • tempImageKuL6ib.png
    tempImageKuL6ib.png
    5.1 MB · Views: 253
  • tempImageYiwNTw.png
    tempImageYiwNTw.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 241
  • tempImageCWhAvX.png
    tempImageCWhAvX.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 251
Last edited:
These are really neat, i have this same one. They are super light compared to the all steel 357. Wish this was the 44mag, it would be be mine.

I agree, you could carry this pistol all day and never hardly know it was there. It really feels great in your hand!

I have both the little brother to this, the 360PD, as well as the big brother, the 329PD.

This is exceptionally tempting...

Just a point of clarification, it's the 386 "XL" Hunter, right? I'm not aware of the "XT" and would be interested to know the difference if it is an XT.

Thanks!

Yes, my bad, it won't allow me to edit the title or I would have changed it!! As far as pistols I have owned, this has the best "feel" of any of them. The grip and the sights just promote confidence when you bring it up on target. A very cool weapon...but my passion is Long-Range rifles and they get the lion's share of my attention. It needs to go to someone who will use it!